Betingelser: Privacy Policies, Studio Procedures, and terms and conditions at I Love Dancing.
Prices, specifications, and terms & conditions are subject to change without notice. I Love Dancing is not responsible for errors in typography and/or photography.
1. I Love Dancing Free Week:
- Registration for our Free Week is NOT binding!
- Participation in Free Week Classes are NOT binding!
- Former dance experience is NOT necessary for joining the BEGINNER CLASSES!
- Partner NOT necessary!
- Add «notifications(at)www.ilovedancing.no/dansekurs & «post(at)www.ilovedancing.no/dansekurs» to your contact list
We will contact you for any matters regarding your registration/ participation, schedule updates, etc using «email@example.com/dansekurs» & «firstname.lastname@example.org/dansekurs».
Please make sure these 2 email addresses are in your contact list in your e-mail program. Also check your spam box/ junk box in case there are any email from us there 😉
- Check-in: Upon your arrival, please check-in at the reception to confirm your participation.
2. Email Solicitations:
From time to time, all our customers (free and paid) receive email notifications (such as updates, news, special offers, website updates, etc.). We hate spam! At anytime, if you do not wish to receive further notifications from us, we have included a «one click, no question asked why» unsubscribe link under all our notification e-mails. Just click and Voila! You are unsubscribed. In the new page, you have a the possibility to resubscribe in case you pushed the unsubscribe button by accident 😉 otherwise, you will never hear from us anymore. Should you wish to resubscribe, you are most welcome back to do so anytime at our home page!
We will not sell or give your e-mail address to any 3rd party.
3. I Love Dancing website:
All texts and descriptions, images and videos at I LOVE DANCING website (www.ilovedancing.no/dansekurs) are parts of I LOVE DANCING (ILD) training & education programs. It is not allowed to copy, modify, alter, and/or enhance these materials for any purpose whatsoever, unless specific written permission is obtained from I LOVE DANCING (ILD).
We strive to keep a clean and tidy dance studio not only to create an enjoyable atmosphere, but also for the safety and comfort for all dancers on our floor. – Leave personal items only in the wardrobe area. This is by the reception and your belongings be safely stowed. No bags or coats are allowed on the floor as they may become a tripping hazard to dancers. I Love Dancing Studio does not accept any liability for your personal belongings.
- No street shoes are allowed on the floor, as the outside dirt can damage the surface of our floor and create sticking or slipping hazards to those dancing on the floor. Bring your dance shoes separately to change into when you arrive.
- No food, drink, or chewing gum on the floor during class or during breaks
- see the above note about sticking and slipping hazards. – Smoking and pets are prohibited on ILD premises as prescribed by local, state and federal laws
- Dress code: Any comfortable clothing that allows for movement is acceptable. Although dancing is an athletic endeavor, tennis shoes or running shoes are not the best type of footwear for dancing as rubber soles prevent smooth movement across the floor. We suggest that you wear dress shoes that you might wear out to a club for dancing or to a wedding. For woman, shoes that have heel support and an ankle strap are best. For more committed dancers, shoes made specifically for dancing can be purchased
- speak to your teacher about the best options and the types of shoes we sell.
5. Dancing is physical exercise
You participate at your own risk and it is your responsibility to consult your physician to confirm your fitness capabilities before beginning any dance lessons. A doctors’ note may be required to begin a class if you have special physical concerns, or to return to activity after an absence from class due to injury, illness, or during pregnancy. Always make your teacher aware of any physical limitations or concerns that you may have.
6. Arrival and Attendance:
- Class will start promptly at the designated time. – Arriving a bit earlier to change your shoes and prepare yourself for class is suggested. Arriving late to class can be disruptive to other students, distracting to the focus of a learning atmosphere and difficult on the groups’ progression in learning. If you arrive later than 15 minutes past the start time of class, it is up to your teachers’ discretion as to whether or not you will be allowed to join the class on the floor, or be required to only observe.
- Notifying us of missing a class, or if you are running late is an appropriate courtesy. Please contact us to let us know your circumstances.
- Street parking is accessible and available in the area. It is a student’s responsibility to abide by all local parking regulations and fees. For evening classes, (after 20:00) street parking in the area is FREE of charge, but can be hard to find empty spots. Count 20-30 min to find a parking spot. There are also parking houses 10- 15 min walk from I Love Dancing Studio. I Love Dancing Studio accepts no responsibility for student vehicles, or any and all fines accrued as they relate to parking or any and all costs as it relates to accidental damage.
7. Etiquette & Conduct
- In all group classes, you will be expected to rotate to different partners. Our experience has shown us that dancing with different partners is not only the best way to learn and retain the material, but it’s also the best way to make new friends! Don’t be shy!
- we promise it will be fun. Anyhow, if you come as a couple and for any reason you do not wish to change partner, that would be just fine.
- Care in personal hygiene is essential in any partner dancing. Please, make sure that your breathe, body odor, and clothing are all pleasantly clean and fresh.
- Private video taping of group classes or ILD shows is strictly prohibited. Video taping of private lessons may be allowed. Approval must be obtained from ILD teachers and management prior to any video taping.
- No Cell phones allowed on the floor. Please make sure cell phones are turned to a non-disruptive ringing mode during class. If you must take a call during class, you may excuse your self and take calls outside.
- If for any reason you need to leave the premises during a group class, please notify your teacher so we will not spend time either waiting on you or trying to locate you. You may leave the floor during class for a bathroom break when necessary without notifying your teacher.
- All participants are expected to pay attention, and follow the instructions, specially during the group classes. This has an essential impact on the overall quality of the class and well being of all participants, feeling the progress of their dance.
- We are thrilled to meet the many diverse personalities that join our school and truly believe that every individual’s personality should be allowed to shine. That said, anyone who is expressing a difficult, overly negative, inappropriate or disruptive attitude will be dismissed from any class at any time at the teachers sole discretion.. I Love Dancing offers no refunds in such issues..
- If you need to speak with your teacher regarding any aspect of your dancing, please make an appointment. Our teachers have very full schedules while they are teaching at the studio, so unexpected conversations can be difficult to accommodate. We will be happy to give you our undivided attention via phone call or personal meeting at a time that is scheduled specifically for you.
8. Registration, Withdrawals or Class Changes
- Initial Registration should occur prior to the start of class. You will be required to make payment for your chosen plan before attending any classes.
- Classes are non-transferable. Missed classed are not pro-rated or redeemable for cash. Make up classes for your absences are not provided. We can offer short private sessions before your next class (rate depends on the length of the private session) so that you can learn what you have missed, please speak to us about prices. This way you will stay up to date even if you missed that one class.
- You can decide to withdraw from a group class anytime for any reason, please note that «I Love Dancing» does not offer any refund.
- Should there be any cancellation or changes to your regularly scheduled class time, we will do everything possible to notify you via phone and email contact information that you have provided to us. Additionally, all class changes and cancellations will be posted on our website at www.ilovedancing.no/dansekurs. You are responsible to take note of your class changes to mitigate your inconvenience.
- Should I Love Dancing Studio cancel a class due a public holiday or instructor sickness, ILD will provide a replacement class for the entire group and will notify the group on the schedule page.
- The minimum amount of participants for a class to run sustainably is 8. ILD keeps the right to cancel any class with less that 8 registered participants, and in this case, ILD will fully refund your payment of the cancelled class.
9. Payments, Discounts
– We accept cash, bank transfer and all major credit cards. We also accept payments by sending you an invoice (+ Nok 39,-). We also offer discounts for students.
– Referral discounts are given to those who bring a new student to “I Love Dancing” Studio.
10. Private Lessons
– All private lessons must be booked and paid in advance at ILD reception or online at www.ilovedancing.no.
– Options to purchase a discounted package of private lessons may be available
– ask us for details.
– Private lessons are non-transferable and are provided only to the intended student. Additional students may not in join a private lesson. – If for any reason you need to cancel a class it should happen minimum 24 hours due your class. Later than that no refund will be available.
11. Refund Policy
– All sales for I Love Dancing classes/ class packages, advantage cards (Silver, Gold, Diamond), etc. are final. I Love Dancing does not offer any refund in case you cancel your plan.
12. Additional Terms & Conditions for I Love Dancing Weekenders & Events
This is a legal agreement between you and I Love Dancing – International Weekenders (“IW”) stating the terms that govern your use of this website, any purchases from this website, including without limitation, festival tickets, as well as you certain matters related to your attendance at our International Weekenders and any events sold, supported or promoted through this website. This agreement – together with all updates, additional terms, licenses, and all of IW’s rules and policies – collectively constitute the “agreement” between you and I Love Dancing. By using this website you agree to these terms.
1. Definition of Weekenders
I Love Dancing provides weekenders with both national and International Instructors (including without limitation any and all pre- and after-parties) and its related website (the “Weekender” and “Website” respectively). Your use of this website is conditioned upon your agreement to the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. Consent to Terms
Please read these terms of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from any of our websites.
3. Objectionable Material
You understand that by using the Website or attending the Weekender, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. Nevertheless, you agree to use this site or attend the Festival at your sole risk and that I Love Dancing shall have no liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Content types and descriptions are provided for convenience, and you acknowledge and agree that I Love Dancing does not guarantee their accuracy.
4. Refund Policy
All ticket/ pass sales for I Love Dancing Weekenders are final. A full refund of the purchase price will be given for cancelled events only. To qualify for a 50% refund the buyer must contact I Love Dancing 30 days before the event. Within the period of 30 or less days before the event there are no refunds. Refunds for cancelled events must be requested within 30 days of the event cancellation. Postponed or rescheduled events will not be refunded. Purchases are transferable up to 5 days before the event.
5. Photography/Video Waiver
I hereby grant I Love Dancing (including without limitation, any I Love Dancing affiliates or related parties and their advertisers), the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission in respect of photographic portraits or pictures videos that were taken of me or in which I may be included with others, to copyright the same, in Festival’s or I Love Dancing’s own name or otherwise; to use re–use, publish, and re–publish the same in whole or in part, individually or in any and all media now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising and trade, or any other purpose whatsoever without restriction as to alteration; and to use my name in connection therewith if Weekender or I Love Dancing so chooses. I hereby release and discharge I Love Dancing from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photographs or videos, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or invasion of privacy. This authorization and release shall also inure to the benefit of the heirs, successors in interest, legal representatives, licensees, and assigns of in Festival’s or I Love Dancing’s, as well as the person(s) for whom he/she took the photographs or videos. I have read the above release and fully understand the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. This said, for whatever reason you do not wish to be filmed or photographed during the event, please let the camera crew know in advance. This way they make sure they won’t film/ photograph you.
7. Injury Liability Waiver:
“I, (the customer, website user, purchase), have registered for the Weekender offered by I Love Dancing. I recognize that the event may involve strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to, muscle strength and endurance training, cardiovascular conditioning and training, and other various fitness activities. I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any known disability or condition which would prevent or limit my participation in this event. I acknowledge that my enrollment and subsequent participation in purely voluntary and in no way mandated by the Weekender and/ or I Love Dancing” “In consideration of my participation in this program, I, (the customer, website user, purchaser), hereby release the Weekender and I Love Dancing and its agents and employees from any claims, demands, and causes of action as a result of my voluntary participation and enrollment.” “I fully understand that I may injure myself as a result of my enrollment and subsequent participation in this event and I, (the customer, website user, purchaser), hereby release the Weekender and I Love Dancing and its employees and agents from any and all liability now or in the future for conditions that I may obtain. these conditions may include, but are not limited to, heart attacks, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscle tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, injuries to knees, injuries to back, injuries to foot, neck, limbs, torso, or any other illness or soreness that I may incur, including death.
8. Dance Floor & Dance Shoes
“All participants must enter the dance floor with proper shoes. Dance Shoes or indoor shoes which does not make black marks and-or scratches the dance floor are required.
9. Prices and promotional offerings
I Love Dancing endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current selections. Your total price will include the price of the Product plus any applicable sales tax (in effect on the day of purchase). I Love Dancing reserves the right to change prices for Products offered at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
10. Acceptance of terms
Your use of any Products purchased from the website is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the Terms of Service, including, without limitation, the Usage Rules set forth therein.
11. Errors and changes to terms
I Love Dancing is not responsible for typographic errors. I Love Dancing reserves the right to add, change or amend any of the above policies & rules at any time. Customers are encouraged to review this document «Terms & Conditions» on a periodic basis for modifications.
I Love Dancing respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information collected from our customers, suppliers and supporters, as stipulated in the Privacy Act of 14 April 2000 and to meet current internet best practice. The following statement explains The Foundation for I Love Dancing’s policy regarding the personal information you may give to us when using our web site (www.ilovedancing.no/dansekurs).
Statement of Intent From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (eg name and e-mail address etc) in order to receive or use services on our web site or to enable I Love Dancing to contact you. Such services include feedback forms, complaint forms, consultation questionnaires, and reviews. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat it in accordance with this policy. Cookies Many websites place cookies whenever a user visits their site, in order to track traffic flows. Cookies are text files that identify your computer to the server. We do not use any third party cookies on this website (www.ilovedancing.no/dansekurs).
Submitting Personal Information
When you supply any personal information through this website we have legal obligations towards you (as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998) in the way we deal with that data. We will only use your information for the purpose for which you have given it. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. We will not sell, assign, disclose or rent your personal information to any other external organization or individual.
Users under 18 years of age
Copying the «I Love Dancing» logo for use on another website is not permitted without asking specific permission beforehand. Ordinarily, consent will be provided if that logo is to be used as a link to the home page of our website at https://www.ilovedancing.no/dansekurs – in which case you must include an Alt Tag with the image which says, «I Love Dancing, www.ilovedancing.no/dansekurs»
Linking to our site
You do not need to ask permission to link directly to the home page of our site at https://www.ilovedancing.no/dansekurs Virus protection We make every effort to check and test materials held on this website at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. Privacy Policies & Studio Procedures at I Love Dancing.