Brasiliansk Zouk kurs Studenttilbud Oslo
Brasiliansk Zouk kurs Studenttilbud Oslo. Kun kr 690,- for 8-ukers kurs course (verdi kr. 1090,-).
Get får kr 400,- i rabatt!
- An EXPERIENCED Instructor
- the BEST Price in Town
- One of The MOST beautiful Social Couple Dances ever
- The NICEST dance studio in town in it’s kind
- Nice and friendly international atmosphere
Not convinced yet?
- Try it for Free during our Free Week
- Former Dance Experience Not Necessary
- No membership needed
- No hidden costs
- You do not need to signup/ pay in advance
- Partner Not Necessary
First come, First served! / førstemann til mølla!
- The offer is valid as long as there are spots available
- This is a limited-time offer
8x onsdager. oppstart under vår (gratisuke)
- Zouk Basics : 19:00- 19:50
- Zouk Beyond Basics : 20:00- 20:50
- Zouk Social: 21:00… Included in the Zouk classes.
About Brazilian Zouk:
Brazilian Zouk feels great to dance and is beautiful to watch. Sensuality, Rythme, flow and passion are among characteristics in this beautiful Brazilian Social Couple Dance.
You can dance Brazilian Zouk to many different types of music; Zouk/ Kizomba, r&b, acoustic and Pop. Brazilian Zouk is among the fastest growing Social Couple Dances Worldwide.
Brazilian Zouk (also called Zouk-Lambada) is a group of closely related dance styles based on or evolved from the lambada dance style. Brazilian Zouk is danced to zouk & kizomba music or other music containing the zouk beat or where Dj’s add the Zouk beat to them, such as RnB, Reggaeton, Ragga, Hip-hop, Black music, Pop, Arabic, mixes and any other type of music where the dancers are able to express themselves, being guided by the melody or by a compass that allows the dancers to use their techniques and resources.
Rey the Dance Doctor; the Most experienced “Brazilian Zouk” male Instructor in Norway, Reyza
About I Love Dancing[/intlink]: The First & The Longest Existing Dance Studio in it’s Kind in Norway.
We really appreciate if you could let your friends know about the offer:
– “Like” I Love Dancing on Facebook
– “Share” I Love Dancing Free Week on your FB “Wall”.
Thank you so much, and Look forward to see you on the Zouk floor!