Half Price Brazilian Zouk Classes Oslo Downtown
Half Price Brazilian Zouk Classes Oslo Downtown, Only 495 NOK limited-time offer for 8 weeks course (990,- value). The offer is valid for students, unemployed, and single parents.
Get Your 50% dicount Now!
The 50% Discount is valid for:
- Single Parents
- The MOST EXPERIENCED Zouk Instructor Couple in Norway
- The BEST Price in Town
- One of The BEST Social Couple Dances ever
- The MOST beautiful dance studio in town in it’s kind
- Nice and friendly international atmosphere
Not convinced yet?
- Try it for Free during our Free Week
- Former Dance Experience Not Necessary
- No membership needed
- No hidden costs
- You do not need to signup/ pay in advance
- Partner Not Necessary
First come, First served! / førstemann til mølla!
- The offer is valid as long as there are spots available
- This is a limited-time offer
8x Wednesdays, Starting on October 26th with Free Classes (Free Week)
- Zouk Basics : 19:30- 20:25
- Zouk Beyond Basics : 20:30- 21:30
- Zouk Social: 21:30… Included in the zouk classes + Free for everyone the whole October.
About Brazilian Zouk:
Brazilian Zouk feels great to dance and is beautiful to watch. Sensuality, Rythme, flow and passion are among characteristics in this beautiful Brazilian Social Couple Dance.
You can dance Brazilian Zouk to many different types of music; Zouk/ Kizomba, r&b, acoustic and Pop. Brazilian Zouk is among the fastest growing Social Couple Dances Worldwide.
Brazilian Zouk (also called Zouk-Lambada) is a group of closely related dance styles based on or evolved from the lambada dance style. Brazilian Zouk is danced to zouk & kizomba music or other music containing the zouk beat or where Dj’s add the Zouk beat to them, such as RnB, Reggaeton, Ragga, Hip-hop, Black music, Pop, Arabic, mixes and any other type of music where the dancers are able to express themselves, being guided by the melody or by a compass that allows the dancers to use their techniques and resources.
We really appreciate if you could let your friends know about the offer:
– “Like” I Love Dancing on Facebook
– “Share” I Love Dancing Free Week on your FB “Wall”.
Thank you so much 🙂
Looking forward to see!